Women’s Health & Fertility
Do you experience painful periods, irregular bleeding, or PMS?
These are likely symptoms of hormonal imbalance. Our Naturopathic Doctors aim to uncover the cause of your hormonal imbalance and treat you individually using diet & lifestyle modification, acupuncture, supplements and homeopathy. We tailor our plan specifically to you!
Are you thinking about starting a family?
Meet with one of our Naturopathic Doctors to:
- Optimize your health prior to conception. Before you conceive is the best time to prepare your body for a healthy pregnancy.
- Learn what foods and supplements are best suited to support you before, during and after pregnancy.
Are you having difficulties getting pregnant or maintaining a pregnancy?
Our Naturopathic Doctors can:
- Assess and test for hormones, nutrients, & other factors related to fertility & miscarriage
- Learn what foods and supplements that can therapeutically help you maintain a pregnancy
- Work in combination with conventional fertility interventions to optimize your outcome
Do hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia or weight gain sound familiar?
These are common complaints around menopause. We can help make this transition less bothersome.
We treat conditions related to hormonal imbalances:
Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
Periods are not supposed to be painful and too symptomatic. PMS is your body's way of telling you something is out of balance. We look at environmental causes, food sensitivities, nutrients & stress as the cause of hormonal irregularities.
Irregular or Heavy Periods
Can be caused by fibroids, endometriosis, uterine polyps, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), estrogen dominance or low progesterone, stress, primary or secondary amenorrhea, menopause.
Can be due to scarring from endometriosis, trouble ovulating from PCOS, aging, thyroid, adrenal, or cervical factors. We try to diagnose the cause of "unexplained infertility."
Common symptoms or complaints include: hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, anxiety/depression, weight gain, osteoporosis, heart disease, thyroid.